Error when compiling Marlin for Rumba Board

Hi
I have installed a Rumba board in a CTC Dual “chinese Clone” after the original decided to go bang. Ive managed to sort somethings out with the help of a member on here but im stuck when compling my Marlin i get the following error i have no idea what it means

“Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)”
Build options changed, rebuilding all
In file included from sketch\MarlinConfig.h:40:0,
from sketch\G26_Mesh_Validation_Tool.cpp:27:
SanityCheck.h:296: error: static assertion failed: Movement bounds ([XY]_MIN_POS, [XY]_MAX_POS) are too narrow to contain [XY]_BED_SIZE.
static_assert(X_MAX_LENGTH >= X_BED_SIZE && Y_MAX_LENGTH >= Y_BED_SIZE,
^
SanityCheck.h:1523: error: static assertion failed: DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT has too many elements.
static_assert(COUNT(sanity_arr_1) <= XYZE_N, “DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT has too many elements.”);
^
SanityCheck.h:1524: error: static assertion failed: DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE has too many elements.
static_assert(COUNT(sanity_arr_2) <= XYZE_N, “DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE has too many elements.”);
^
SanityCheck.h:1525: error: static assertion failed: DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION has too many elements.
static_assert(COUNT(sanity_arr_3) <= XYZE_N, “DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION has too many elements.”);
^
exit status 1
static assertion failed: Movement bounds ([XY]_MIN_POS, [XY]_MAX_POS) are too narrow to contain [XY]_BED_SIZE.”

I have checked the bed size 230 x 150 has any members got any ideas to solve this error?

Post your configuration file so we can see the values you have selected.

Hi
Here is my config.h file as requested

Seriously ???

I`m new to all of this it was sugested by a member on here to put that number into the config so forgive me for my ignorance

#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT   { 94.117, 94.117, 400, 96.275, 96.275}

should be enough precise

Thanks for the info will give it a go

Update i have changed those parameters as sugested but still getting the same error as before

or set only one value for the extruder and set it later with gcode

and try: (you moving range was shorter than the bed size)

// The size of the print bed
#define X_BED_SIZE 230
#define Y_BED_SIZE 150

// Travel limits (mm) after homing, corresponding to endstop positions.
#define X_MIN_POS 0
#define Y_MIN_POS 0
#define Z_MIN_POS 0
#define X_MAX_POS 250
#define Y_MAX_POS 155
#define Z_MAX_POS 155

Hi
Thank you for your help i have managed to get it sorted i needed to enable the following line
#define DISTINCT_E_FACTORS
after doing this it compiled with no errors