Extruder high pitched whine

I just got done rebuilding my 3D printer, I upgraded to a Re-ARM control board with Ramps 1.4 and new TMC2130 stepper drivers. I installed Marlin 2.0 and everything is working fine except for 1 motor. The extruder motor (E3D Compact but Powerful motor with an E3D Titan Extruder) now gives off a very high pitch whine after it starts it’s first extrude (its silent between power on and the first extrude). It whines louder when spinning and continues to give a lower (but still high) pitched whine when idle (after the first extrude). The whine stops when I turn off all motors in Octoprint. The motor also produce a faint buzzing vibration when I touch it while it whines.

In my Marlin Config:

---I have stealthchop disabled (online reports say Stealthchop can cause problems for extruders)
 #define STEALTHCHOP_XY
  #define STEALTHCHOP_Z
 //#define STEALTHCHOP_E
---Current and Stepping:
#define HOLD_MULTIPLIER    0.5
#define INTERPOLATE       true 
#if AXIS_IS_TMC(E0)
  #define E0_CURRENT    800
  #define E0_MICROSTEPS  16
  #define E0_RSENSE    0.11
#endif
---I have Software SPI on: 
#define TMC_USE_SW_SPI
---using 12v chopper timing:
#define CHOPPER_TIMING CHOPPER_DEFAULT_12V
---I am NOT using Hybrid mode:
//#define HYBRID_THRESHOLD
---I am using sensorless homing for x and y but not z:
#define SENSORLESS_HOMING
//#define SENSORLESS_PROBING
---Steps per Unit for the Extruder is at 837:
#define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT   { 200, 200, 800, 837 }
---Feedrate is at 25:
#define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE          { 300, 300, 5, 25 }
---Max Acceleration is at 10000 (not sure if this is the issue... it was marlin 2.0's default value):
#define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION      { 3000, 3000, 100, 10000 }
---Acceleration settings:
#define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION          3000    // X, Y, Z and E acceleration for printing moves
#define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION  3000    // E acceleration for retracts
#define DEFAULT_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION   3000    // X, Y, Z acceleration for travel (non printing) moves

Would anybody be able to help me figure this out so I can correct it?
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. If you required additional information I can provide it.

Hi i would try to lower the acceleration of the extruder to 3000 because normally the retraction moves are the fasted ones a extruder does.
Does your printer run at 12 or 24V ?

well, it already is set to 3000… the default acceleration for all motors is set to 3000:
#define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E acceleration for printing moves
#define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION 3000 // E acceleration for retracts
#define DEFAULT_TRAVEL_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z acceleration for travel (non printing) moves

The 10000 is for the MAX acceleration that is allowed…and im not sure if I am able to adjust just extruder acceleration alone as the comments state “X, Y, Z and E acceleration”

My Printer is a 12Volt system

in general you can walk through: