Need some help for wiring the PSU and the power panic board on my custom-built Prusa i3 Mk3

Hi!
I’m currently building my own custom Prusa i3 Mk3 with parts from AliExpress. It works great so far!

I bought a decent PSU from MeanWell because you shouldn’t save money on that. Now that raises a question:
How do I connect my power panic board to the PSU and the Printer? The power panic board has 3 wires, two of them are twisted and black-white with a connector at its end that fits into the power panic port on the einsy. There is another red cable though, and I don’t know what to do with it. The power socket has three big connectors that connect to the PSU. Does someone have a guide/wiring diagram for such panic boards?
That’s the one I bought: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32907416054.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.422e4c4dE45iHs

There is a guide from prusa, but that’s only for exchanging the PSU with the external panic board with the new black PSU that has a board integrated.

Thank you very much in advance :grinning:

Hi,
as i understand the labels you should connect the red wire with the loose end to 24V + on the power supply.
The black/white which are crimped to the connector are going to the printer board.

yup, thanks, that did the trick! :slight_smile: