Recompiling Marlin 2.0.6

I have an Ender 3 with the BTT SKR Mini E3 V 1.2 and it runs very well. However I’ve just been advised that it doesn’t contain an EEPROM and my Firmware Settings are Stored within the mainboards memory. I have been running Marlin 2.0.5 Bugfix without any real problems using Manual Mesh Bed Levelling until I finally got Octoprint setup and working. I am using a 49 Point grid along with 4 corner levelling and as long as I run through the levelling sequence before each print it works fine. After getting Octoprint working correctly, I found that when I run an M500 when finished levelling and then proceed to run an M503. I run into Problems, namely No Mesh Stored!

For the life of me I can’t get the Firmware to recompile with the latest copies of Marlin 2.0.6 and using the Config.h, Config_adv.h, BootScreen.h and BootSplashScreen.h files overwritten on the default Marlin files.

Everytime I attempt to compile and regardless as to what I enter in the #environs line of Platform.io. I end up having it Fail.

I’m getting to the point where I am looking at either a newer and easier control board to use on my machine or having someone compile a set of firmware that I can Install on my machine.

If I were to go with a new board my wish list includes an EEPROM that holds a minimum of 512K, 1 GHZ Processor, 6 Drivers Slots, 6 Endstops, Dual Mosfets for Hotend and Bed, USB capable, able to run with the Standard CR-10 Display and or TFT Display and Wifi. It would also be either 32 Bit or 64 Bit Capable.

Any recommendations out there other than the Revolve or PandaPi???